Wednesday, July 19, 2006

IyeRomance...

Little poems have always been found very cute when written by a lover for his/her lovee. This is how people from various professions would lure their lovees by their lovers.

Warning: This may look like some forward material, but let us state this that these are ORIGINAL and not been copied from anywhere. There may be a mix mash of hindi and english so you better be conversant with both these languages for you to understand any of it.

Doctors

My love, till death do us apart...
All surgeries - Bypass and Open heart...
Your love refreshes all my sense...
And yet there is no sight of patients...

Your absence drives me into a rage of fits...
Causes pain that is given by most dentists...
Anesthize me so that i go totally numb...
Without you, I'd say i am plainly dumb...



Lawyers

I looked in you for all possible flaws...
And searched through all the books of laws...
You stole my heart before i even looked...
And find an offence for you to be booked (under)...

I love you from near and from far...
Go ask the judge or even try the Bar...
Your love for me is my daily fodder...
There hammers the judge, "ORDER ORDER"...



Geeks

I've been 'setting' you up like a broadband channel...
Now Plijj grant me access to your control panel...
Errors you wont find and warnings you wont face...
When you give me admin rights on your database...

I wont use too much of your hard disk space or your RAM...
I promise, for you, my love, i am a customizable program...
And dont you worry, I do come with an evaluation version...
Register the full package & trust me you'll have lot of fun...


and finally...


Movie Buffs(Bollywood)

Yeh Dil To Pagal Hai... Hasta hai kabhi Rota hai...
But kya karoon mein... Hai...Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...
Mere Jeevan Saathi... This is not a Gambler's Game...
Ek Duje Ke Liye bane Hum Tum aur yeh hai Amar Prem...

Tere pyaar ne kar diya hai Aawaara Paagal Deewaana...
Ye Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahi... thoda isko Samjhaana...
Mein ek Kora Kaagaz, ismein tere pyaar ka Rang mila...
Aur black & white se promote karke bana RANGEELA(eastman color)...



adios


PS: Good News!!! The Poet-cum-Shayar in us is already dead now. So you can stop dreading about more shayaris and poems in future posts.

13 comments:

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

ekdam kaamal ka hai...This is not something you have used as a copy paste from a forward..Can I use this and forward it to , you know people...Tera publicity ban gayega re!!!!

Tis hillarois Iyerae!

winzie said...

aww im soooo proud of u ..ekdum chakaas hehhe

abhi said...

thank you god for the PS part

winnie: chakaas = ?? (are you sure you meant that?)

HP said...

I sincerely hope that the poet in you is dead and buried for the sake of humanity :-)

Cheers,
HP

iyer education said...

@scribz, go ahead forward to all good looking women... i dont mind publicity there ;)

@winzie, whats with this nick... sounds like some new version of WINZIP... Chakaas? u meant Jhakaas right?

@abhi, i am sure she meant Jhakaas... aur waise bhi in mallew "Chakaas" = Jackfruits

@HP, humanity is safe my dear friend... so fret not...

Anand said...

hahaha...
good ones!

winz said...

abhi:grrr...tu jake so ja..i meant jhakaas..and yeah in mallu it jackfruits:P

Iyer:kya mera nick acha nahi laga tereko..tho bhaad mai ja..and i meant jhakaas...blah

APOO said...

your new template, looks like times of india kaa front page!

biju said...

bravo! bravo!!

Why Am I said...

wah wah kya no more poems from u???;(/....

Why Am I said...

tum bahut jaldi post karthe ho...neways neat template!...

iyer education said...

@anand, thengew vairy much...

@winz, yeh wala nickname sounds like HEINZ tomato ketchup... kuch kar yaar apne naam ka...

@apoo, thats good news... I will also change the heading to Times of Iyers... okay me in pakaoo mode :)

@biju, i hope you are not referring to the man of the series DWAYNE BRAVO here... super pakaoo mode on...

@why am i, phek raha hoon yaar... aise hi public ko khush karne ke liye and thank you for the liking of template :)

@why am i, NO WORK yaar... NO WORK...

d4u said...

This was awesome!!!