Friday, February 17, 2006

Not so random thoughts…

There I lurk back into the world of random and strange thoughts mainly because of the lack of proper channel of thoughts and lack of any channelization to write a decent post. So here goes a list of traumatizing thoughts that come across to me and I expect you to share some of the trauma that it caused to me…


  • First there was a movie called “Aks” starring the Big B, Manoj Bajpai, Raveena Tandon et al. Just recently, there released another bomb of a movie called “Aksar” starring Emraan Kiss-me and Udita Goswa-me (drool drool). I suspect both of them to be prequels and sequels of each other. And there’s more… the last part of this trilogy will be released anytime in the future. And do you have any idea of what it will be called? “Aksest”…

  • Aks’ actually is a paofied (version of goan pao’s) of ‘Ask’. Haven’t you heard pao’s ‘aksin’ each other out on a date. So if I de-paofy ‘Aks’ and bring it back to the original ‘Ask’. And if I decide to make a sequel to it can I call it “ask her”(asker)? and can the last chunk of the trilogy be called “ask est”(askest) where est stands for Eastern Standard Time. And will any of the above movies make sense? I don’t think so

  • On similar lines, there was an award winning movie by the Big B. It was called Hum and was a multi-starrer and was directed by late Mukul Anand. Now assuming he was alive now and had decided to make a sequel to the movie, would he call it “Hummer” and if he did so, wouldn’t the American car company sue him for that?

  • If Al Gore swings to the tempo of the music, can we term the phenomenon as ‘AlgoRhythm’? Go ask George about that? I am sure he will have an answer!!!

  • If it takes “Two To Tango”, will it take “Many to Mango”? (Maaro Mujhe)

  • Why do people accuse Mallika Sherawat of having “No Dressing Sense” and not understand the fact that “No Dressing” is her sense!!! Please leave the poor gurl alone, will you?

  • What is consumerism these days getting into? Nowadays with cricket on rise we have Wool-mer taking on Chappal. I mean yes we know the retail industry is booming and all. But that doesn’t mean you start consumerising the coaches. Afterall they are prides of nations aren’t they?

  • If I were to contest in “Kazhakistan Idol - XXV” and showcase my talents there, I would still not make it, even if I am the only contestant to be participating there. I mean who would participate in “Kazhakistan Idol – XXV”? Would you?

  • When the thinking gets tough, the tough get blogging. When the thinking gets tougher, Oh f$%K!!! Where’s the blogger” – Padmashri Shigra Kavi.


adios…

10 comments:

Demi Goddezz said...

LOL! fundoo dundoo ...hehe seriously mereko bhi blogging black out ho raha hein...yaar kuch naya campaign wampaign shuru kar .. like old times..wot say ?

Planck said...

Lolz!!
how did you compile so many at once ??????

Very funny!! ROTFL!

iyer education said...

winny: tu idea de aur apun campaign karega... tu bas awaaz kar :)

sneha: it just got randomly accumulated... :)

Φ said...

awosome :))

IdeaSmith said...

LOL....loved the algorythm one!

iyer education said...

Φ: :)

idea: :)

biju said...

absolutely hilarious.. he he he

Anonymous said...

hey iyer, it's a damn cool blog man. david dhawan might be looking out for you. give it a try buddy.

memphis said...

anon(chetna): dont give iyer false hopes .. hes a heart patient

iyer education said...

biju: :)

anon: i want sameera reddy to be looking out for me... is it too much to ask for?

paro: how do u know anon is chetna? or are you schizophrenic and posting comments under two disguises and reply to each other... i dont trust u a bit :P