Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Pay Check

I have received my first pay check(of the second innings of my career). I am not disclosing the amount as I fear the presence of Income Tax guys (IRS guys in US lingo) around the blog area.

I am very happy with this and I am going to spend a major part of it on my family. They rightfully deserve a major share of it...

Just wanted to share this news with you guys because I am sooooooo happy to be back in the earning zone. Treats to everyone will be provided later :)

adios

6 comments:

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Wise investement!
Tax free atleast

Bird said...

Iyer, i am family too!

Arz000n said...

Me know how it feels...
nJoy!!!

Enigma said...

congrats !! :)..time for treat ;)

Ravi Nambiar said...

Do i have to remind u, or do u remember

KJ said...

Congrats!!! njoy!!!!

thanks for dropping a __________ on my blog.

Cheers

KJ

:D