Thursday, June 23, 2005

Pappu Pass Ho Gaya

Pappu (thats me) aakhir apna MBA ka exam mein pass ho gaya !!!

Not that i have been attemting these exams for the last 4 yrs, I have cleared them in my first attempt and now I have been tagged with a degree of MBA. Not that it is going to make any difference in me, but still I would believe it is the best tag that I could ever find :)

I am very happy now, and my next level of happiness would be, when I get the degree in my hands... and this time around I guess I am gonna get myself clicked with a "black square topi" and a degree in my hands :)


Till then...

adios...

8 comments:

soumya said...

amazing!

Dan said...

Congrats Buddy. Welcome to the corporate jungle

APOO said...

U should have a special mention to Abhi who was always commenting, "Study Study".

Wouldnt have been possible without him ;-)

Ravi Nambiar said...

Hey Buddy,
CONGRATS Again & thanx a ton for that great treat at Indigo. Jeeeet liya.....

KJ said...

congrats :)

IdeaSmith said...

Congratulations and welcome to the clan of Most Bekaar Admis (and some auraats too!)

iyer education said...

thank you everyone... including abhi for reinforcing "study study" two times.. and there was no party for ravi at indigo :)

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Better late thannever- CON- GRATS Papu. Me waiting for my chocolate!