Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Last of The Parodies

One more parody on my thoughts about blogging, this time in hindi, a tribute to Mr Sunil Dutt.

Are hai..La la la la la la la la la la la la la lah..
Hmmm he hee

Mere saamne waale browser mein
Ek blog ka window rehta hai
Afsos ye hai ke ye sab blogs
Kyun realtime nahi rehta hai

Mere saamne waale browser mein
Ek blog ka window rehta hai

Jis roz se dekha hai usko
Ham mail check karna bhool gaye
Naye posts ke liye baithe hain
Aur Khaana, Dhona bhool gaye
Ab whole day is computer pe
Bas IE aur Mozilla rehta hai

Mere saamne waale browser mein
Ek blog ka window rehta hai

adios...

3 comments:

Bird said...

this should be on the "iyerwaves".

Anonymous said...

Hi

I've created a new resource for baby name search you can with lots of information and links related to baby name search
Now I've finished I thought I look around for other baby name search sites and see what everyone else is talking about, you know get ome more baby name search ideas etc...
This blog looks pretty good, though I'm not sure my baby name search site will get this many visitors - ah well, can only but try ;)
If you have a spare moment please visit my baby name search site and let me know what you think, I'll check back here again later.

Bye
Steward

Blog World said...

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
Stewart Alsop- Posters.