Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Backstreet Blogs


As Long As You Blogroll Me Baby!!!

Although ICQ's always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' the chat thats a craze
People say I'm crazy and that I am psyched
Risking the chat for a page
And how you got me hooked is still a mystery
I can't get the blog out of my head
Don't care what is posted in your treasury
As long as you're readin' this

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you blogroll me
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did
As long as you blogroll me

I've tried deletin' so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look into the (trash can) icon
What you did and where you're comin from
I don't care, as long as you blogroll me, baby

I don't care who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
What you did

As long as you blogroll me
Who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
Don't care what you did (yeah)
As long as you blogroll me baby


adios...

3 comments:

Bird said...

Finally, classic(al??) Iyer.

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

well good remixing boy!!!!
seriously we all seek for uniqueness and blogging is a place where u can vent your frustration and no one is gonna feel too offended ..its better a place than a chat room...

APOO said...

I had heard of the IyeroMalik (take off on Anu Malik). Now I finally get to see (read) him.