Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sneak Peek On Me

Heylo Folks

This just happens to be my first blog... so i dont know what do I put in here... For starters I decided to introduce myself... so here goes nothing...

I am Arun Iyer aka Batla aka Chotu aka Bauna aka Mote (megs... is that alright) aka etc etc etc (my friends would be in a better position to tell the nicks that they created for me)... I am doing my MBA in Systems from an unknown lil college in an unknown university called the Mumbai University. It would be worthwile to add here that this particular course was more of devaluation than value addition... my guys would vouch for it... the only thing that it has added to me is my weight (that would have been possible in the normal course without an MBA taking into account the number of beers that i consume)

Being creative is the last thing that comes to me (that is evident from this article)... the only thing that I can be is either a Sanjeev Kumar or an S P Balasubramanium ( or may be Dada Kondke or Neelu Phule for that matter)... The other thing that I can be is a one man band (aka Vinod Khanna in Amar Akbar Anthony)... I can use each of my body parts as an instrument and play on them (rather scratch on them) for hours creating great music...

I have a great set of guys... at workplace, college, building and miscellaneous and I will treasure each and every one of them... they hold a special place in my heart (I have streets in my heart named after each of them )...

Last but not the least... I love living my life the way it comes... Its very unlike me to plan... I just like living life to the fullest in the way it comes to me... So keep watching out for this space, I may not have planned anything till now, but I may... or I may not...